Traditional Cottage Accommodation
A traditional house set in a large, delightful and secluded garden Tynemouth Villa is within the town, but a world away from the city. Built in 1859 for Captain Lewis Grant and recorded by the National Trust, it is totally self contained with fires for recuperation and a tennis court for the active.
Self contained, open fires, private tennis court, large gas BBQ, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large courtyard.
Your holiday accommodation
Enjoy your own private tennis court or sit back and relax in front of the open fire.
- Self contained accommodation for up to 8 people
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with double beds)
- 2 Bathrooms
- A charming sitting room with a wood heater
- A comfortable dining room with an open fire
- An east facing verandah
- Tennis court and barbecue
- Large courtyard, enclosed by stone walls
- Centrally located
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- 2 night minimum
All you need is linen.
2 night minimum stay $375 (Winter) to $425. Not available for 2 night stays during January holidays (weekly only).
Weekly from $950 (Winter) to $1900 (Summer).